BattleCreek Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Pain Management Pain Drugs
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 am by Guest

» зобов владимир стрижка парикмахер
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 am by Guest

» what is tramadol for dogs
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm by Guest

» unlock iphone 4 3d
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 pm by Guest

» Timberlyne Family Medicine
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Buy Tramadol / Ultram - $0.41 Each
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm by Guest

» Toenail Fungus Medicine Cure
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am by Guest

» paintball on april third
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:09 pm by Swamp_Phawks

Poll

Medic Healing Methods

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Vote_lcap100%A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Vote_rcap 100% [ 9 ]
A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Vote_lcap0%A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is twofers5

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 93 subjects

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors?

2 posters

Go down

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Empty A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors?

Post  Jason West Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:01 pm

what do you think about this link? I wonder if this has done any good for anyone?

http://www.sponsorpaintball.com/index.php

if so - I think this needs looked into Surprised
Jason West
Jason West
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.BattleCreekGames.com

Back to top Go down

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Empty Re: A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors?

Post  DTK Wild Bill Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 am

I need to talk to Mike about it, But I Think We should do it! pirat
DTK Wild Bill
DTK Wild Bill

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-13

https://www.youtube.com/user/DTownKillaBill

Back to top Go down

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Empty Hey

Post  PWS5068 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:52 am

Hey guys, nice find! Haha actually I'm the owner of this site, and yes we've helped out a lot of teams. Over 3,000 have registered to date.

I started this (non-profit) site a few years ago to give back to the sport. I remember what it was like as a new team trying to find sponsors, and all of the stupid mistakes I made. Basically, when your team registers it forwards your application to companies who are interested in teams with your criteria.

Some of the sponsors are a little slow to reply but if your description shows that your team is worth sponsoring .. you will get noticed. We're always adding new sponsors to our agenda and they are provided with updated lists of registered teams. So it's an ongoing service.

Let me know if you have any questions/advice, I'm here to help! Also, I'm trying to get my own on SponsorPaintball going... you could return the favor and register sometime Wink

PWS5068

Back to top Go down

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Empty forums..

Post  PWS5068 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 am

*My own forums... the link didn't go through .. hmm...

PWS5068

Back to top Go down

A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors? Empty Re: A Website for connecting teams with potential Sponsors?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down